10/01 Arrival at Beijing or Shanghai. Overnight in Beijing or Shanghai
11/01 Guided visit to Great Wall Mutianyu - see attached, different from Juyongguan or Badaling section. Swim in Water Cube.
Guided visit in Shanghai.
12/01 Morning high speed train to Jinan. Afternoon venue visit, test water. Welcome banquet. Overnight at Jinan.
13/01 300 metre swim crossing Daming Lake like last year in the morning. Afternoon different races in pool arranged on Daming Lake. Races see below.
14/01 Different races full day. May finish early in the afternoon.
Those who needs to take flight in the morning on 15/01, will take evening high speed train to Beijing in the evening.
Overnight at Beijing.
15/01 Departure transfer to train station for high speed train to Beijing/Shanghai, then transfer to airport for departure flight in the afternoon or evening.
We have 3 Options:
1. Taking part to Zaozhuang Event between 4th - 9th January, (20 participants in the budget invitations from 10 countries);
2. Taking part to Jinan Event 10th - 15th January, (20 participants in the budget invitations from 10 countries);
3. Taking part to both Events between 4th - 15th January in Zaozhuang and Jinan.
Application for this options are attached below!
- International swimmers need to pay for their return international flights.
- Need to pay a bit as subsidies for transfers etc, USD150 per person (2 person per country).
- Extra cost for 3rd person of each country is possible! (see in the attached applications).
- All the rest of the costs will be covered by organizers, including all transfers, hotels, meals etc.
- 1 event: 50 M freestyle, 50 M breaststroke, 50 M butterfly, 50MX4 relay, 50MX4 mixed relay, 450 open water challenge.
- 2 event: 300 metres swim crossing Daming Lake, 50 M and 100 M free style, 50 M and 100M breaststroke, 50 M and 100M butterfly, 50 M and 100M backstroke, Relays 50MX4 free style, 50MX4 mixed style relay.
The organizer will arrange pre & after tours, if somebody would like.